Tuesday, 29 December 2015
PF Withdrawal Made Easier – However, the earlier norm of a waiting period of two months after leaving the previous job still applies for withdrawal purpose.
Of late, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has taken many steps to make provident fund (PF) accounts more user-friendly. Earlier this month, EPFO allowed its subscribers to file their PF withdrawal applications directly to the retirement fund body without employers’ attestation.
Here is a 10-Point Cheat-Sheet: –
1. This facility is applicable for subscribers, if details such as Aadhaar, PAN and bank account are linked to their Universal Account Number (UAN) and their know-your-customer (KYC) verification done by their employers.
2. More than 2 crore subscribers whose KYC norms have been verified by the employers can avail this new withdrawal facility, EPFO said.
3. However, the earlier norm of a waiting period of two months after leaving the previous job still applies for withdrawal purpose.
4. The UAN facility was launched last year to facilitate PF transfers while subscribers change jobs. And all active subscribers have been allotted a number.
5. The easier withdrawal facility will help subscribers who find it difficult to contact their previous employers, financial planners say.
6. Under the earlier process, after leaving a job, employees were supposed to get their withdrawal forms attested through their employers for identification of their details.
7. Withdrawal claims, however, have to be manually submitted by subscribers directly to the provident fund office.
8. Subscribers filing their claims directly without employers’ attestation would have to use new forms that have been simplified for the new process.
9. Subscribers who wish to take an advance from PF account can make partial withdrawal through the submission of Form-31. EPFO allows subscribers to take an advance in certain situations like house construction, repayment of housing loan and education of children and illness.
10. Eventually, the EFPO plans to make the withdrawal process online to make it more subscriber-friendly. The retirement fund body plans to launch the online withdrawal facility this fiscal.
Saturday, 19 December 2015
TN Govt declares holiday on Dec 24The Tamil Nadu government today announced that Milad-un-Nabi would be celebrated on December 24 instead of December 23 as the Chief Kazi to the state government has stated that the crescent of the Rabiul Awal was sighted on December 12.
Hence, the state government has decided to declare December 24 as a public holiday for Milad-un-Nabi, instead of December 23 under negotiable instruments act.
Wednesday, 25 November 2015
Online registration for DGNM students
User ID and Password will be sent to Principal
Here we uploaded the forms to collect the necessary information for each year students . It makes easy to upload the necessary data.
Second Year Proforma : CLICK HERE
Third Year Proforma : CLICK HERE
Fourth Year Proforma : CLICK HERE
(Upload data for certificate)
Monday, 23 November 2015
Friday, 20 November 2015
Monday, 16 November 2015
World Antibiotic Awareness Week
16-22 November 2015
THEME -Antibiotics: Handle with care
World Antibiotic Awareness Week aims to increase awareness of global antibiotic resistance and to encourage best practices among the general public, health workers and policy makers to avoid the further emergence and spread of antibiotic resistance.
A global action plan to tackle the growing problem of resistance to antibiotics and other antimicrobial medicines was endorsed at the Sixty-eighth World Health Assembly in May 2015. One of the key objectives of the plan is to improve awareness and understanding of antimicrobial resistance through effective communication, education and training.
The theme of the campaign, Antibiotics: Handle with Care, reflects the overarching message that antibiotics are a precious resource and should be preserved. They should be used to treat bacterial infections, only when prescribed by a certified health professional. Antibiotics should never be shared and the full course of treatment should be completed – not saved for the future.
Friday, 6 November 2015
Tamilnadu Government New Health Insurance scheme.
you can do online enrollment and can get E-card
more details regarding this you can visit - TN-NHIS
To know the coverage of diseases and Hospitals Please download the users manual